mardi 30 janvier 2018

{Root} My phone Won't Turn on Please help me

hello guys,

I tried to Root my phone so i download a sp flash tool and Recovery file ( Twrp )

Then when i tried to recovery it tell me error ( PMT changed to Rom ) so i watch out for my problem in youtube
i found someone who make a solution that someone make Format all Flash expect boot

i Format all Flash expect Boot

and after that i tried to recovery my file i see it's recovered but my mobile won't Turn on or try to Recharge

What i do? i see something in youtube that you have to download Firmware and install it but i didn't try because im afraid it's not my phone

Please please help me Please

My phone is : Infinix zero 4 X555


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2EnNSCK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire