mardi 30 janvier 2018

Searching for a pro-level resume design paid or free app?

Hello comrades,

My name is Liz and this is my first post! Hi, I'm an illustrator trying to dodge a graphic design drudgery that I absolutely hate--resume design. After a few failed attempts through cloud based web apps, 1 or 2 downloaded tablet apps, and too many bloated list-articles from various sites, I've landed at the Android Central forums.

I'm looking for an app with current and clean resume templates that allow me to export my file as a .pdf without extra hassles. Paid or free!

Do you know my perfect app?

Thank you in advance for sparing me from dragging my way through InDesign,
Liz


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2rN2UiE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire