mardi 27 février 2018

VR headset for Galaxy S8 Active

Hey everyone,

I've been doing some digging but can't find an answer anywhere. I'm basically looking for a phone VR headset that can HOLD the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. I know full well at this point that VR gear is not compatible. The app I plan to use is for drone flight, and doesn't require the headset to be directly connected or compatible, just that I be able to have the phone held up to my eyes, allowing me a first-person view of what's on camera, my drone controller taking care of the rest. Seems like all the tech forms are saturated with people looking for full-on VR compatibility. Not the case for me. Any help finding a very basic headset would be greatly appreciated!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2CpUpPk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire