vendredi 29 juin 2018

Android Studio cannot build any code - Unexpected metadata type found

Hi to all the community. My name is Mario and I am really a newbie of Android. I am trying to move my first steps through it because I need to build an app. Just a simple calculator. From there I would like to learn more and more with the help of the community.

I am using as a "learning" code, from stackoverflow.
I tried it on a win7 computer with the following configuration and no error was given:
Android Studio 3.1.3
Build #AI-173.4819257, built on June 4, 2018
JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-1024-b02 amd64
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o
Windows 7

I am now in need to run it on my computer with win10, same configuration:
Android Studio 3.1.3
Build #AI-173.4819257, built on June 4, 2018
JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-1024-b02 amd64
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o
Windows 10 10.0

I am having the following problem after the build:
Unexpected metadata type found.
The error is with every code, even the very first one it appears on Android Studio as soon as you install it.

I guess there is something wrong outside the code itself. I have looked online and I did not find anything to help so I am really asking help guys.

I could post the code but the same error is with every code (and yes I already uninstalled and installed Android Studio and Java)

Many thanks.

Mario


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2tG1g0X
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire