jeudi 28 juin 2018

Help with audio lag watching videos after making a call on Bluetooth

Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with my phone and I hope someone can help figure out how to solve it.

Whenever I am using a Bluetooth device to watch a video (phone, car, etc), the video desyncs with the audio after I make or receive a call (be it regular phone call, or an app call like Whatsapp).

Regardless if I receive a call while my video is playing in full screen, or if I simply close the video app and make a call myself, when I open the app again (any app: twitch live or vod, youtube, videoplayer) the video will start playing fine with the audio, but a few seconds later the video will freeze, while the audio keeps running, and then the video resumes 1 or 2s late from the audio.

Nothing corrects this behavior besides turning Bluetooth off and on again (and it took me long to figure that out...). I've tried closing the app, closing all apps, clearing RAM, clearing cache, rebooting phone sometimes is not enough.

The issue persists with every and any video I try to watch.

Does anyone know the cause or better yet a solution?

My phone is the Moto G4 XT1625, running Android 7.0 security patch April 1st 2018


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2tTZCs3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire