lundi 30 juillet 2018

BLU Vivo XL Update Error, Carefree Launcher has stopped.

I updated my Blu Vivo XL to Marshmallow 6. It seemed that everything was ok, but NO. When it was resetting (i think) and when it turned on, the Carefree Launcher didnt worked. at the bottom of the phone it was a pop up:

Application Error

Unfortunately, Carefree Launcher has stopped.

close Send error report.

This pop up, was letting me starting and using my phone, after various attempts it managed to download another Launcher form APP STORE. (CLauncher).

The phone works, but when i call, write sms, whtsapp etc (usually), or some other things, pops up the same thing:

Application Error

Unfortunately, Carefree Launcher has stopped.

close Send error report.

I have to click close or send so that i can continue normally.

Can anyone help me, i should factory reset the phone, downgrade, what should i do ?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2LCcjDt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire