lundi 30 juillet 2018

PUBG update/re-install failure

The PUBG mobile app was working perfectly, until the latest update. Apparently I'm the only one with this problem among my friends. The game wouldn't update, so I uninstalled it. I tried reinstalling on my home WiFi, but it kept giving me an error message. I cleared the store's cache and data and restarted the phone, but faced the same issue. i tried installing it on the office WiFi, it went through till 100% and the nothing. it wasn't installed after an hour worth of waiting. i closed and opened the app again and the install button was still there not the open button. I don't know what more to do tbh ;/


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2K893dh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire