jeudi 30 août 2018

Android phone stolen, credit card used, just trying to understand how.

Hi.
I lost my phone and only got to changing my google password a couple of days later.
A few days after that I found out my credit card had been used repeatedly $95 a time for some google play service. This item was on my credit card, but not actually in my google play purchases history so I think this means someone used my CC details on another account as opposed to used my account.

I am wondering how they got my cc details from my phone? is this possible, or could the timing just be a coincidence. They were saved in google, but it doesn't show you them right?

Actually my main concern is that they somehow unlocked my phone (fingerprint or pattern) and had full access for some time and may have copied my entire google drive. I'd like to know how likely/possible that is


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2NCJOCC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire