vendredi 31 août 2018

Huawei P9 - People can only hear me very faintly on voice calls

When making or receiving voice calls on my P9 the other person can only hear me very faintly. I have to shout for them to hear me. When I speak at a normal volume they can't hear me at all. I can hear them fine. I've only had this issue for a few days

I don't think it's an issue with the app as I have the same problem when using both the standard voice call app and whatsapp calls.

If I switch to loudspeaker the problem disappears - they can hear me fine. Sound recording also works fine, e.g. when taking a video.

Phone is 14 months old so don't think it's within warranty. I can't think of any specific incidents that may have caused this, like dropping it in the last few days (although I have dropped it several times in the past).

I hope that's enough detail. Any help greatly appreciated!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2NHmbsg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire