vendredi 31 août 2018

Fingerprint sensor and lockscreen not working after long anactivity/deep sleep

Hi all!

Good forum, learned a lot from it, but this is the thing I have not found the answer for. I have an S9, along the key customization apps I use: Nova, Automate and Routines (as part of the Good Lock pack).

Over the last few days I noticed that whenever the whone lays down locked for longer (trying to figure out how long exactly) it falls into some sort of ubersleep mode and it does not wake with a simple fingerprint scan anymore. I need to wake it up with power button.

But when I do open it with power button the phone is unlocked! It just opens the main screen omitting the lock screen totally. And yes, it locks normally when I only leave the phone inactive for a short time.

Anybody had the same issue? I wonder if it is not one of those customisation apps that I use, but could not find the culprit as of yet.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2MJcJZm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire