vendredi 31 août 2018

Google Drive Question

I have the Google Drive app on several devices. It is very important to me. Last year it got shut down by Google for containing " contaminated" files which were just Excel files containing hyperlinks. Although the hyperlinks were perfectly safe my drive was frozen for some length of time then I had to remove the offending files for it to work again. I deleted them and eventually Drive got back to normal but it was a huge pita.

I have an old windows tablet which has the drive all on it containing those files. It hasn't been turned on in years so it isn't a problem. I would like to use it this weekend but I'm afraid it will update and put those files back to online Google drive from Google drive folder in tablet as soon as I turn it on. This will freeze my drive and I go through the huge hastle again.

When I shut off the old tablet it definitely contained those Google forbidden Excel files in the Google drive folder. If I turn it on will drive update to current status without those files or will it put them right back when folder updates to cloud freezing me out again? What is the easiest way to ensure that doesn't happen?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Pltu9J
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire