vendredi 31 août 2018

Oreo notifications again....

WTF, since oreo I've missed so many notifications from viber and other apps. I don't think the led lights up right away or it's much less frequent. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to change the led light settings apart form Led On/Off.

With my C5 pro, I have three sound profiles; Sound, Vibrate and Silent. In any of those profiles I would be able to set the notifications at zero or increase the volume, so I could still be in silent or vibrate and hear my notifications if I wanted. Now the sliders are greyed out so I can no longer have the option of hearing them while in Silent or Vibrate. Effectively I only have one sound profile that I can use and it sucks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2PlnRZ8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire