vendredi 31 août 2018

Tablets lost my GPS signal in my car

Hi, I bought a Sm-t239 Samsung Tab4 as GPS navigator in my Micra Nissan Car (year 2008).

I encountered issue on my GPS system and the tablet often lost my GPS signal and the navigator recalculated always the route.

I searched on Google some tablet that gets a best Gps system part and I found that Nexus 9 by HTC should be the best one.

But for both tablets I get about same results.

I noticed that for Samsung in Gps Status Toolbox app I get less satellites than Htc tablet and effectively when I go out the tunnels the Htc is faster than Samsung to localize my position.

I use both under windscreen through the stand but I tried to move tablets on passenger seat and I get the same situation and GPS signal is lost.

I tried to use my OnePlus 5 phone that I arrange on my aeration nozzles and the phone always works fine! It gets abou 32 satellites.

Do you know what's the reason for my issues?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2wubsem
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire