vendredi 31 août 2018

Where did the text messaging widget go in Android 9 Pie????

After the update to Android 9 Pie, one of my most useful widgets - the one that displayed a list of recent text messages in a sort of "inbox" format on my home screen - stopped working and then disappeared. Sadly it is nowhere to be found in the widget menu anymore. WHY WHY WHY. Why get rid of this??? You kept the Gmail one. Am I missing something?? Why get rid of these practical features?? What does the new "messages" widget even do?? Looks just like it's just a new app to sync messaging apps and I am NOT INTERESTED in that. This is so frustrating!!! I just don't understand why the messages "inbox" widget is no longer available. It was so convenient!!! Ugh!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2LJfdBw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire