vendredi 31 août 2018

Huawei P20 Pro E mail not syncing with outlook

Hi guys, changed from a samsung s7 edge to the new p20 pro. Set i my email as pop account, just as i did with the s7 edge. I receive and can send mails, problem is, once i downloaded all my mails on my pc, with outlook, it used to update my phone, so when i download new email on my phone, it would see those mails have already been downloaded on my pc, so wont download them again, almost like a imap account.

With the P20 Pro, it keeps on downloading those mails, even though they have already been downloaded from the server. Only option i see is to create an imap account, which i tried, and it works, but when i delete mails on my phone, it deletes it from the server, and there is no setting to select 'dont delete from server' in imap set up.

Anyone found a fix for this, all my sync settings are on,


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Po9piZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire