vendredi 31 août 2018

Vonino zun xo problems,what can I do?

Vonino zun xo problems
Hi,I have a vonino zun xo for from last year's april,and I have some problems

1.2 apps are optimizing every boot,it was 1 but now 2,probably imgur the second one,and it takes like 15-30 minutes to optimize then boot,here are my apps

CoC,arena of valor.,facebook,messenger,messenger lite,tiny rails,grow castle,siege hero wizards,crush the castle,stickman legends,burrito bison launcha libre,imgur,whatsapp,connection,calc of clans and kinda it,as I can't turn it on,as it doesn't charge and it stays a lot in optimzing apps



2.My flashlight works only if I am on home,any other app or phone is locked,it stops after a few secs,and the icon says it is still active

And finally

3.My charging port doesn't really work anymore that well for a few days,idk why,I have to connect it a few times then move it in a good position then it barely charges,it charged like 50% in 10 hours


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2N7Gbaw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire