vendredi 31 août 2018

HTC 10 can't move photos FROM SD card to internal storage

I recently added an extarnal SD card (SanDisk Extreme 64gb - recommended as a good option on various sites). I have formatted as internal storage and it automatically migrated my photos to the SD card.

The write speed is proving a little to slow - phone runs hot and some photos only show up in album minutes later; also will not take screenshots now ("Couldn't capture screen shot - problem encountered while saving screenshot").

So, I want to have photos stored on internal memory and can move music and apps to the SD card to free up space.

When I go to the storage manager (to photos folder on the SD card), the option "Move to..." is greyed out so I cannot move photos back to internal memory.

There is sufficient space.

Any ideas why this may be?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2NAxin5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire