jeudi 30 août 2018

Any way to keep screen off when answering/ending calls with BT headset?

I just recently switched back to Android after a few years on Windows Mobile. Some things are better, some others drive me absolutely nuts (like everything in the world wanting to notify me of useless stuff and everything wanting to push ads at me)

To the point: it seems phone OS creators haven't figured out that if I answer a call with my handsfree headset and the prox sensor is covered that it's probably in my pocket. But the screen comes on, presses buttons, and ends the call while in my pocket. Then, when I end the call, the screen again comes on--pocket pressing every button, making calls, and causing all kind of havoc...
Not to mention the screen randomly coming on or staying on in my pocket throughout the day and doing the same.

So: any setting that I'm missing to keep this from happening? If not, any app that can accomplish this? (one of the things I love about Android)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2LJA3ka
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire