vendredi 31 août 2018

Why does high volume restart my phone?

I'm currently using a Moto z2 play and this problem has been present since I got the phone. Every time I have any audio turned up (fully or one to two clicks down from full) my phone will shut off almost immediately. This happens on every music app I've tried, YouTube, snapchat, anything on the internet, games, etc. As long as it plays sound, it will shut off the phone. If the screen is off then it seems to allow the volume to be louder without the phone restarting. But the second the screen is turned on, it turns on for a second or two, maybe even allows me to unlock it, but then black screen. I can deal with it yeah, just lower the volume. I can also buy a Bluetooth speaker and not deal with this issue, at all, but it's just a pain to not know what the problem is. I've searched the internet for anyone else having this issue and I have not seen a SINGLE person, which is really strange to me. Any ideas on what the issue may be? Just a hunch but it also seems to be worse when the battery is low... Could this mean that it's possibly pulling too much too fast from the battery and shutting off? I know that as a battery is emptied the voltage it can supply drops, maybe that's it? Any answers are greatly appreciated!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2MIvQ5q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire