jeudi 30 août 2018

About LTE Cateogry Number

I had Samsung Galaxy on 5 Pro (It has LTE CAT 4) Internet speed on this device was very
Really poor. I couldnt play YouTube videos smoothly even on 240p. When I changed my device to Xiaomi Y2 (It has LTE CAT 6) with the same sim and plan, Internet speed was very much fast.So I want to know does these LTE CAT numbers really influence 4G speeds coz I was using same sim same planAPN settings were same, I tried hard resetting Samsung device but there were no Improvements) yet I was getting slow speed on Samsung and fast on Y2. Is it only because of this CAT4 because or there is some other technical reason.(
Now I want to purchase Nokia 6.1 Plus but I have an apprehension that it also has same LTE Cat 4 nd I fear that I might also get slow Internet speed on this device. Help me with that.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2orEEOQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire