mardi 30 octobre 2018

Can't change lockscreen wallpaper

I recently got an HTC Desire 610 as a gift and I can't figure out how to change the lockscreen wallpaper. The official 610 manual I found online says its a feature and tells me to go to 'Settings > Personalize > Lock screen wallpaper', but when I go to Personalize there's no "Lock screen wallpaper" option.

There's no option to set the Lock screen wallpaper through the Gallery, either. I'd rather not have to install an app just to get a custom wallpaper for my lock screen too, since I rather like the stock lock screen.

I looked all over for an answer but I couldn't fine one so I'm hoping asking myself will help. :-)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2P1fRR6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire