mardi 30 octobre 2018

What can I do to figure out what is happening with my phone and how can i fix it?

I have an LG X Charge the phone usually runs fast and fine but the past few days it has gotten very slow and also acting as if I have no signal for a short period then starts acting fine again. I factory reset it and still it is acting funny, I downloaded a signal checker and when it started acting up I looked at it and the signal was excellent so i dont have a clue why its acting up like this I have cleaned cache, deleted apps, and also disabled factory apps that i dont use thinking it would help but its still messing with me can someone help me because it was working fine. I just dont undertand what it could be after Ive done all these things especially after a factory reset. I also installed a trojan virus remover checker and nothing. PLEASE HELP


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2AANdOa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire