samedi 3 décembre 2016

Cant install 3rd party apps after deleting an apps which was malicious from my phone

Hey guys, have a rooted note 4 running marshmallow. My issue is this. I had Showbox which had stopped working so I deleted it a downloaded another version. Then I started to notice random apps started to pop up on my device, figured the new Showbox I installed was the culprit so I tried simply uninstalling it. But I was unable to do so. I eventually used Titanium Backup and deleted it. Adds stopped popping up only now when I trying to install a clean version of Show it behaves as if i am installing an update vs a clean install (which is what I expected since i deleted it). I am also unable to install the new version of Showbox as I keep getting "App not installed". In fact when I try installing anything that does not come from the playstore I get the same message.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2fYevQT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire