My phone recently updated and since then I have been getting an Unsupported sd card message. I could not format the card while it was in the phone.
The card is a 128 GB PNY card . I have been using this card with no problems since I got the phone. That has been over a year and a half.
I tried a brand new Samsung card last night (Samsung EVO 128GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS1 Memory Card) and still got the same error messages.
Both cards work fine when used on a laptop
I have tried to clear the cache with and without the sd card in the phone. And also have done a factor reset. Still no luck/
Is there any way to get the phone to recognize the cards?
The card is a 128 GB PNY card . I have been using this card with no problems since I got the phone. That has been over a year and a half.
I tried a brand new Samsung card last night (Samsung EVO 128GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS1 Memory Card) and still got the same error messages.
Both cards work fine when used on a laptop
I have tried to clear the cache with and without the sd card in the phone. And also have done a factor reset. Still no luck/
Is there any way to get the phone to recognize the cards?
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=757937&goto=newpost
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire