I'm using my Samsung Galaxy Avant to download pc games through CM Browser. The problem is that any download I attempt on a 3rd party Web browsers uses my, limited, mobile Hotspot data. This confuses me since my Hotspot is off in the settings. I monitor my Hotspot usage through the My Metro app.
What I have tried so far: (failures)
Called metropcs for help.
Disabled background processes.
Reset phone and SIM card.
Rooted and used build.prop to hack hotspot.
Tried different APN.
I don't care if I have to permanently remove the Hotspot feature from my phone I just want normal data usage back. Thanks in advance for any help and I will gladly provide any more information that will assist you in solving this problem.
What I have tried so far: (failures)
Called metropcs for help.
Disabled background processes.
Reset phone and SIM card.
Rooted and used build.prop to hack hotspot.
Tried different APN.
I don't care if I have to permanently remove the Hotspot feature from my phone I just want normal data usage back. Thanks in advance for any help and I will gladly provide any more information that will assist you in solving this problem.
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=757852&goto=newpost
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire