dimanche 30 juillet 2017

I cracked my Moto XT1575's screen and it's behaving strangely... What replacement parts do I need?

I dropped the phone onto gravel from a height of approx. 2 feet, and the glass cracked along the top left-hand side. It's not a large crack and I'd probably let it go if the functionality wasn't affected. The image is unaffected, the display looks normal. Now here's where it's weird, in my opinion. Like I said, the broken glass is on the top left of the screen, but that part of the screen is still functioning perfectly. The bottom 50% of the screen, where there is no damage at all, is completely unresponsive. When I attempt to type in my passcode, the numbers on the top half, where the crack is, work fine. The numbers on the bottom half, where there is no broken glass, do not register. I can't press anything on the bottom half. And again, the entire image was unaffected, it still looks exactly like it did before I dropped it, just with a crack on top. So my question is, do I just need new glass? Do I also need the digitizer? Do I need anything else? Thanks in advance!
-Sean


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vdi6pq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire