dimanche 30 juillet 2017

LG G4 Turns on then turns off safe mode/reboot not working

Hi there, I purchased the LG G4 last year January along with the purchase came with it a spare battery and a external LG battery charger. This morning my Phone was working fine despite the battery dying rather fast which is not anything out of the ordinary. Then it suddenly died, attempted to switch batteries and tried to turn on, the phone boots displaying the LG Life's good before shutting down immediately after. I tried to open on safe mode, this however failed. I also charging the phone directly with the battery inside however the phone still does not turn on.

My phone has a lot of sensitive information which i'd rather not lose so any helpful tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2tOn34E
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire