dimanche 30 juillet 2017

No sound notification on POP3 account

I can't get email notification sounds on my POP3 account.

I have a new Moto e4 with Android 7.1 and am currently using the remaining minutes of pay-as-you-go T-mobile account, before switching to Republic wireless. I love the phone and have downloaded Bluemail to link two email accounts, Yahoo, and a local POP3 account. I think all the settings are correct in "Settings", but I get an email notification sound for the Yahoo account, but not the POP3.

"Do not disturb" is turned off
"Block All" is off
"Show silently" is off
The volume on the phone is at 100%

The only difference between the two accounts is that Yahoo is in "Push" mode, and the POP3 account is in "Fetch" mode, with the fetch interval of 3 seconds. In the Bluemail > More > Settings > Notifications > "Fetch or Manual" part of Bluemail there is a grayed out note that says "Push-not available for POP3 accounts". My POP3 account is my main mailbox so I sure would like to get it ringing in. Thanks in advance.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vcA3Vf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire