lundi 31 juillet 2017

re: stopping Facebook notifications on my cell phone

My service is with Metro PCS. I have an Alcatel Flerce 4, model 5056N phone. On the 4th of July I let my nephew put Facebook on my phone so we could contact someone in our group. To find out were in the park the group was.
Now I am been over run with Facebook notifications and I don't know how to stop it. I deleted Facebook and the Facebook IM app's from my phone and I went into Facebook it self and turned off the "send notifications to the cell phone". But the notifications keep coming. I don't use Facebook that much. There is a few Facebook groups that I belong to. But nothing important enough to have the notifications taking up memory space on my phone. How do I stop the Facebook notifications short of doing a hard factory reset and then reinstalling everything?

Steve


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2tQDflH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire