dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Vibe K5 is painfully slow to go back to homescreen

For the past week or so, my Lenovo Vibe K5 has been experiencing substantial lag when going back to the home screen, especially if it's coming from standby mode. Now given the the specs of the phone, it's could be possible that that's the reason for the lag. But i've had this phone for the past year and I use Nova Launcher Prime as my default launcher as the pre installed one is slow. For the past 5-6 months leading up to last week, there was no lag to speak of. I haven't installed anything new recently and the ram management is normal. I've tried installing an older version of nova launched but alas, the lag is still there. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2va4iML
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire