dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Where does VLC Android store its playlists?

I created quite a large playlist on my mobile phone using the append, append, ... save as playlist function of my VLC Android App.
Now I've reworked that PL, only to find out that VLC seems to append this to the old file, rather than overwriting. Therefore I've decided to make these changes on PC using some text editor.
In which directory can I find the (hopefully!!) m3u file that I created? I have all apps on phone (rather than SD-Card).
I did search for vlc, but it only came back to me with [Phone/]Android/date/org.videolan.vlc...
/files is empty, so I went for /lua/playlist . Sounded promising, but those where only .lua files - none of which sounded vaguely similar to what I created.

Can anyone help me out with how to access this playlist file via USB on PC (Linux, which I hope does not matter).

Kind regards!

Markus


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2heum3Q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire