mardi 26 septembre 2017

Moto z force hspda even when lte available

My z force will always default to h+ instead of lte, if I force it with an app like radio switcher it will get lte. I carry an att phone for work and always have lte on it. Rarely on my z. I cannot view or add APNs. My wife's phone does not do this and it is a Moto z but not force ( both model xt1650). I called cricket support and she said my phone is not compatible with cricket. Lol since it calls, texts, and surfs internet fine. Just can't get it to primarily choose lte.

Radio switcher will let me force lte but that has it's issues as well. This behaviour is when I set it to global(prl).


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2xDXgR1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire