mardi 26 septembre 2017

serious issue with receiving texts

Ive had an issue where i do not receive text messages from many people, this issue is random and inconsistent, if a friend texts me 10 messages i usually would get 8/10. This has been a big problem as ive missed important messages from co-workers and my boss.

Ive contacted my provider (rogers) and they insisted my messages were sent on their end after i specified the time and date of the not received messages.

The problem must be one of two things:
1. My messaging app which is "android messages" by google
2. My S7

Would really appreciate some help this issue has been somewhat recent in the past week or so.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2yFcALw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire