mercredi 27 septembre 2017

Unable to view all emails - Samsung galaxy s5

Hi, Im having problems viewing my emails. I lost all my emails on my laptop and was informed by my domain I had downloaded them to my phone.

When using the email app, I see 133 emails, but am only able to view 30. It offers me the option to flick up to load more emails and shows 133 are there, but will not load them.

I have tried settings/account/sync settings and only have 3 options available, namely sync Email (check) sync schedule and limit retrieval size.

I was hoping there was an option for sync period, but I can't seem to see the option anywhere.

I need to view some of these emails urgently, please Help!!!!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2k2bypQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire