dimanche 29 octobre 2017

Camera failed on galaxy s7 active.

As of today my camera will not activate. It says camera failed. I have read multiple articles and it seems this has happened to many other people. I have performed all fixes that I've read except a full restore. I'm hoping there's something else I can do before that.
Any help will be appreciated.
Here's the tests I've done so far.
I've of course cleared the camera apps cache and went into system storage and cleared it also. I've also performed the fix of powering off the phone and held the volume up, home and power buttons and clearing that cache(can't remember the term that's used). I've also started the phone in safe mode as someone recommended and still no luck.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2yWiZ5P
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire