mardi 30 janvier 2018

Using Advanced Download Manager app with Android 7.1.2

I have TV box running Android 7.1.2. I recently installed the Advanced Download Manage app (ADM) from Google Play store and am using that to route all downloaded files to the Sandisk SD card I have in the box. I can get the files to save on the root directory of the SD card but cannot configure the system to place the downloaded files in a a Downloads folder I have created on the SD card.
The ADM developer said he couldn't find solution and asked if I had tried another download manager.
I then tried the Uget Download Manager, also from Google Play Store, and got the same problem.
The only difference is that with Uget the system returns a message that indicates I need to set the permissions for the Downloads folder. When I try to access the folder to do this nothing happens and the files still get downloaded to the root directory of the SD card.
I originally thought this was an ADM problem but now think it could be an Android operating system problem.
Any ideas on a possible resolution ?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2rUkhOE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire