mardi 27 février 2018

Is my screen dying or it's a software problem?

Hi, I have a Sony Xperia Z5 (e6653 with android 7.1.1) and it hardly gave me serious problems over the last couple of years, apart from a couple of system freezing it had months ago that the next update fixed.
Suddenly it begun to have screen glitches, it started with going more and more gray until it's almost impossible to see the screen, and lately it has a serious refresh lag problem, in the sense that the old screen freezes over the new one for a few seconds (so for example, I have a dark screen with pale text and suddenly if I scroll the page, it overlaps with the old portion of page, so I see double lines, one frozen over the one currently scrolling), then the frozen over-image either refreshes away (usually getting the new screen as a over-image), or very slowly fades to red and then disappears leaving only the currently refreshed screen.
It's a problem that goes on and off, not constant, but I can't find a trigger to it (it happens with many apps in use and with only the home screen with no background apps running; it happens both with the cpu, ram and battery relatively cold, and when they are quite hot; it happens when the phone is charging and not; and both on static screens, videos, black and white pages and colorful ones).
The phone never fell badly, and didn't fall at all in the weeks leading to this, so I don't think it could be an hardware problem, but I can't find anything like this discussed anywhere else. Can someone please help me understand what's happening and if I have to get a new lcd panel installed or if I can fix it myself?
Thank you ;)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2GNn7rk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire