mardi 27 février 2018

Flashing right arrow in battery icon LG V30

Hey Guys!

I woke up this morning to a really annoying rapidly flashing right arrow IN my battery icon on my LG v30 from T-Mobile. As of this moment, I had gotten a USB notification asking how I would like to use the power source. I have soft reset the device as well as booted into safe mode and nothing seems to work. I tried to blow into the USB port and attempted to use a piece of cotton to maybe clean it out. I have called LG and they gave me the whole 'send it in and we'll check it out' spiel but I really don't want to go 2 weeks without a phone. Anybody else with this issue/resolution/idea of what this could be?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2HPkzdK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire