lundi 29 octobre 2018

Obnoxious phone issues, help?

Hello there!

I currently have the Galaxy s7, and was hoping that someone could help with some issues I've been having with it recently.

For starters, the audio turns itself up and down without me touching it. I've checked behind the phone case to see if anything had gotten stuck near the audio buttons, but to no avail.

The Google Assistant. Alright, so I have the Assistant disabled currently, but the notification "Your Google Assistant is ready to help you get things done." pops up on the screen nearly every time I'm on the phone. It gets pretty annoying.

Videos pausing/closing out by themselves. Occasionally when I'm trying to watch YouTube or videos off of Google, the apps will close out of themselves or pause themselves. This one isn't as obnoxious as the others, but any help is appreciated.

Sorry if I didn't describe anything too clear in this article, but I'll answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.

Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2JuWNFf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire