vendredi 29 mars 2019

Galaxy S9: Android Pie and Missing Icons

My Samsung Galaxy S9 updated today to Android Pie, and I'll openly admit I completely hate it. So much changed and I've had to try to make some workarounds for things that swapped places.

My biggest problem is that they took away the Wifi and Data icon on the top bar, which I relied on heavily because of a limited data plan. I don't want to have to constantly switch menus to get it back and check to ensure I'm connected, or that maybe the reason why I'm getting slowed down is because I have no connection. Can someone please help me out? I really hate this update and I'm too concerned about rooting as an inexperienced user.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2TF6Xq8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire