vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Samsung phone not turning on

I have a Samsung Core 2 mobile phone. It is still in good shape although lagging a bit sometimes but that is probably because it is old. Anyways it has this problem where if it dies because there is no battery, it takes literally hours to Switch on again even after charging it for a long time. It does this thing where the battery sign comes on screen with a loading sign and then it just disappears and the screen goes black and it happens various times but eventually the charging sign would come on screen and i would be able to turn it on my pressing the power button. But this time I woke up to my phone being dead because of low battery and I have done the procedures to switch it on again but it is not working this time. the battery sign with the loading sign comes but it just disappears after about 5 seconds. I have been waiting for a whole day but it shows no signs of switching on. I have searched up online solutions and tried hard reset but I cannot access the reboot menu because it keeps off and nothing happens. Please help. thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758049-samsung-phone-not-turning-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire