lundi 30 octobre 2017

Samsung galaxy 6s keeps crashing

My Samsung Galaxy 6S keeps crashing. As it begins to reboot, the process just keeps starting over and over, never getting past the "Samsung Screen". I have tried safe mode and recovery mode. I've also did a factory reset yesterday. The problem happened again. This time, I cannot even get my phone into recovery mode to clear the cache partition (which is what snapped my phone out of it the last time so I could do my factory reset).

At this point, my phone goes from samsung screen to android logo saying "installing updates" and then back to samsung. It keeps looping this over and over without actually giving me a menu or rebooting my phone. HELLPPP!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gWwvBS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire