dimanche 29 avril 2018

WhatsApp export

I am trying to export a WhatsApp chat via email,but it only exports the last 2 weeks of chat ( both with and without media files attached ) my phone is a samsung galaxy s8 and the email accounts I've tried are outlook and gmail, does anyone know why this is happening or can give me advice on how to overcome this as the chat messages are nowhere near the 40,000 message limit, and I'm desperate to save this chat conversation for sentimental reasons
Thanks in advance and I apologise if this question has already been asked ( if it has please point me in the right direction as I couldn't find anything relating to my question but as a new member I may be searching in the wrong places


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2HCKe8Y
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire