dimanche 29 avril 2018

Performance decreased

4-5 months ago I bought a new phone(Honor 9) which i used, as programmed, for gaming/video recording. At the beginning it was running fantastic at full fps for months, even when I've been recording the screen(even 120 fps+) . After taking a break and coming back to that game I've noticed moments of instability/lag and slower loadings, which others phones and users didn't experienced which leads me to think that is not app-related problems.
From how it was running in the beginning to now i think there's some hardware or software related issue so I was wondering if there's any way to test it. No major updates were implemented on that app, the phone in general is still smooth. I tried factory reset without results, also the phone got upgraded from android 7.1 to 8.0 during that interval of break. Any suggestions? I can offer more details if necesary.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2r7zvNy
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire