mardi 30 octobre 2018

Snapchat/Spotify Issues

I have a Google Pixel. When I try to take a video snapchat will consistently give me errors. I never get notification badges, snapchat will freeze as I try to take the video, and when I try to watch the video it will only playback black and then the app will crash, other times the app will give me a 'video recording failed' message. The only way I have found to fix this is by restarting in safe mode then restarting again, but sometimes even that takes a few iterations. I have 128gb of storage and have plenty of storage space. I have tried clearing the cache, restarting the phone, and uninstalling and re-installing on multiple occasions.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2OZ4NEg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire