jeudi 28 mars 2019

LG G Vista 2 Won't Start Up

My LG G Vista 2 has been doing this thing where, if I try using my phone camera, the screen will go black, freeze, go back to my lock screen, and the screen will only open up if I do so with the touch screen, can't turn it on or off with the power button, of off with the touch screen. After being in that state for a couple minutes, my phone will turn off. When it started doing this, I noticed the bigger problem:
I've been having an extremely difficult time turning my phone back on. The last couple times it's turned off (even though they hadn't been due to my camera messing up), I lost count on how many times it would take to turn it back on. It gets stuck on the boot-up screen, either on the LG logo or the AT&T logo, usually the latter. I've found that I'm able to do a factory reset by pressing the power and down volume buttons as they need to be, but I'm trying to avoid that for now since I have some files I want to save first. I've been trying to start it up in Safe Mode instead, but it straight up won't; when I try this, the phone either turns back off after the AT&T logo, or it cycles back to the LG logo. Usually I just have to keep trying over and over and over again to turn the phone on after doing battery pulls, and by some miracle it'll end up working at some point, but this time I've been trying for over a day to turn it back on and I'm getting desperate.
Been happening for a few weeks now. Gotta try everything in my power not to let my phone battery drain while I'm out. Phone had recently been getting low on space and I started deleting some files in the internal storage, but nothing I didn't know what it was, like stuff saved to my clipboard and old images I didn't need.
Also, about the camera thing, I'm thinking it's a software issue because I remember at some point using my camera on Instagram and it worked fine, but after using it a couple times it would just show a black screen. No crashing or freezing, but it was as though I was covering the camera. I've also tried using the flashlight alone one time to have a light in the dark, but after I just clicked it from the Quick Settings, nothing happened.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2UgYptH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire