vendredi 29 mars 2019

samsung gear sport not turning on

My watch became extremely hot after being on charger overnight, saw splash screen and proceeded to pocket watch (too hot to wear). Later took it out and the watch would not turn on, was able to briefly see splash screen but then nothing.
I am wondering if there is a resource that I can use to help me troubleshoot this watch, it is used so no warranty. I have replaced the battery and for a short period of time it showed life but would not charge, so opened up again and made sure the pins were contacting the charging coil on back. Once that was done the watch is back to overheating and not coming on. If anyone can point me to a resource that could possibly help I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for reading if you have gotten this far! Hope everyone is having a better day.
Sincerely, Autoperdu


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2U1x2oe
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire