vendredi 29 mars 2019

The Recent Apps Menu Isn't Showing Me The App I Was Just In.

I just updated my Note 8 to android 9. When I'm in an app and go into the recent app menu to switch between my opened apps the menu shows me a random opened app instead of the app I was just in.

Lets say I have 3 apps open.

Twitter
YouTube
Messages

When I am in Twitter I click on the recent apps/opened apps button to view one of the other two apps I have opened. But when I click the recent apps button instead of it showing me twitter since it was my most recently used app, it shows YouTube or Messages and I now have to scroll to the right to view twitter again to go back into the app.

Why won't the recent apps menu show me twitter first since I was just most recently in that app?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2WAsgL9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire