mardi 27 février 2018

Best calendar app?

Okay, maybe I am a crazy organizer but...
I use Google calendar like my life depends on it and it's great, but I wish there were a few more features. It's not that serious but if you know of any alternatives or how to do it in google, please let me know? I tried DigiCal and it's essentially the same thing with more color options.

Things I want in order of importance:

•create files and be able to always create certain events by that color.

Cheesy Example:
If I have events with Jean-Claude Van Damme throughout the year: I create an event and file it under Jean-Claude Van Damme and all events involving him will be teal.

All my travel related things synced to blue. Filed under Travel.

All my concerts are yellow. And so on and so forth.

I can do it manually but that's annoying and I don't wanna go back and remind myself what color is what.

•ability to add photos to events synced through Gmail.

It looks so good in agenda view!
But for some reason, google only put photos for my upcoming trip to Vegas, London, and Milan. I'd like to add a picture to my synced Hamilton event.

• only half of my contacts' photos show up next to their birthdays. (Everyone has a photo in contacts)

This is such a champagne problem, I know but I mean, might as well ask since there may be an answer.
I should also state that I am new to the somewhat Android fam. My work phone is the blackberry keyone but my main phone was an iPhone until now. I always used Google services for everything though.

Phone: Pixel 2 64GB

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2EXWsYp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire