samedi 28 avril 2018

Is it safe to save images from Messenger?

Question is this, i need to save some images sent to me on messenger from person i dont trust. But due to my work, i need to save them and upload them to couple of social media accounts through my device. So basically, if i recieve the image on messenger, directly save it, not even opening it, upload it and delete it at the moment, is there a danger for my device? In other words, if the person who sends the photo somehow corrupted it on purpose, is there danger for me to save it (when it clearly comes as an image as messanger identifies it as such), without opening it simply upload it and delete it imidiatelly?
Thanks :)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2r71yN0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire